DATES TO REMEMBER:
- Sun, July 21st 2019:
Early Bird Registration Ends
- Sat, Aug 3rd 2019 9:30am
Session mandated by Town of Addison for Food Booth Vendors. To sell food at the event, a vendor representative must attend a session with the City of Addison to be announced soon. This session will cover various rules and regulations related to selling food as well as requirements per the Town of Addison including the latest Health Inspection Report and the Health Certificate.
- Sat, August 3rd 2019 12:30pm @IANT office:
Booth selection meeting and to familiarize yourself with the rules of IANT and Town of Addison.
- Sat, August 10th 2019, 4:00pm – 11:30pm:
43rd Anand Bazaar, India’s Independence Day Celebrations at Addison Circle Park, 4970 Addison Cir., Addison, TX
After July 21st, 2019:
- Food Booth - $700
- Non-Food - $600
- Non-Food (Non-Profit) - $450
- IANT/City of Addison has the right to cancel or shutdown any booth at anytime during the event, if any rules are found to be violated.
- All booth fees are non-refundable
- IANT/City of Addison is not responsible for delay or cancellation of the event due to weather or any act of god.
- Booth assignment will be done, on First Come First Served basis, only after complete payment is received
- When making payment by check, make check payable to IANT and mail it along with the Downloaded Form and other necessary documents to:
IANT 701 N Central Expy, Suite #5, Richardson, TX 75080-7422.
Be sure it arrives before the payment deadline.
Any questions on booth reservations, please email email@example.com